Thursday, February 8, 2018

My School Holiday

1st February 2018
Sasha

               My School Holiday

In The Holidays me, my Mum, my Sister and my Dad went on a trip to Opotiki and the trip was longer than 4 hours

We stayed at a batch that my Dad made out of a cow shed by painting, fixing the walls, getting hot water, and brought a fridge and Beds from hastings. It took a long time and he still is working on it.

Some of our friends drove to Opotiki from Auckland to see us their names was Alice and Tessa we had lots of fun with them and they stayed in a motel with a pool outside. We played in that pool and it had two black donut floaties.

We sometimes went to the Wharf there. At the Wharf it had these places to jump off and it has a water slide that was high up. It also had these ropes to swing and drop from it was fun and my mum did the ropes lots even the first time she was in her clothes and she still did it but i am a bit afraid of heights if i'm going to jump of them because I have butterflies in my tummy.

We moved there just before christmas and decorated the place with tiny christmas trees and tinsel and other christmas decorations.

There was a cat there too my dad named the cat bob because the cat was a manx and it had no tail but then we saw that Bob was actually a girl! So we named it Poppy. My mum said Poppy was so annoying because she keeps on getting her face in your face and Poppy somehow got in my mums tent when it was closed.My mum put poppy out again and Poppy just kept on scratching the tent.

The batches field had lots of grass and next to the field was a cow name Chocolate. Chocolate was brown and had a tiny udder because she has never been milked yet. My dad thought Chocolate was a bull because he didn’t see her udder.

I was quite sad when left because I gave Chocolate loads of food and water and I think she misses me. And Poppy came there so so much and now she has noone to cuddle with except for her owners. I wonder what they are going to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment