Monday, February 20, 2017

The Swing Bridge

WALT - use our senses and the 5 W’s when writing                                                
                                                     
                                         I can see an old wooden bridge.I hear
the sound of birds and cicadas.
                                         I in-hail the smell of garbage water.
I taste misty air.It was maybe when
someone was poor. So they posted it
                                        so it would go viral to make money.
Maybe  It might be in Australia?
I think it's a man. I wonder when
                                        t's gonna fall into the stinky garbage
water.

                                                                                       
                                                                                   
                                        
                                       
                                       
                                      
                                    















                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment